Friday, December 10, 2010

Career services part 2

There was a series of forums that I wanted to attend. They were on getting hired by the federal government. The first forum was on busting the myth of it being impossible to get hired by the feds. The second was on which majors were in high demand by the feds. The last one was on how to work your resume and the application process.
I attended the first one and got there about half way through as I had a class that was at the same time. I had thought that it was going to be like a job fair where you could walk around to each agency and ask questions and such. This was actually a lecture/presentation, so I had missed most of the speakers. I was unable to attend the other two lectures due to scheduling conflicts. I seriously hope the do this series again in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment