Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reserved Stall Survey


My next assignment was a survey of all reserved spaces on the Tempe campus. You might ask why is this necessary. Well each reserved space is priced according to which lot or structure it is located in. Say you want a reserved space in the Apache road structure. Well the price for an annual permit is $780.00 and the reserved fee is 1000.00 so the total for a reserved space in the Apache structure is $1780.00. This is why it is important to have an accurate survey of reserved spaces. So we can cross check to see if that person has renewed their reserved permit.

I walked to every lot and structure to do this survey. I was given a lot count to use as a reference point. This count sheet was so off that it generated a new project for me, which I will blog about later. I had to record location of stall, the number and description of the sign. I also hand to list ant stalls that had RESERVED painted on it but had no sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment