Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Musings


I have to say one of the most in enjoyable aspects of my internship was getting to travel around the Tempe campus by foot, on a bike, and in a golf cart. I discovered parts of campus I didn't even know existed. I saw them very remarkable and some very disturbing sites.

And did you know that there is a ceramics graduate studio over by rural and university: Or that there is a motorcycle only parking lot just north of discovery hall? I also discovered that half of Lot 59 N. is fenced off as it was sold to a developer. I also discovered that there is a Baha’I information Center at the north side of the USB building. I also saw some truly beautiful landscaping and gardens located throughout campus. I always make sure that the time to smell the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment